Job Title: Work Flow Coordinator Company: Integreon Location: Fargo, ND Job Description: Wage: $14.65
||With nearly 2,000 associates on 4 continents, Integreon is the largest and most trusted provider of knowledge services. Our solutions, which include discovery, legal process outsourcing, business services, document solutions and research, have real impact on our clients businesses by enabling them to achieve growth objectives, improve profitability and focus their time and energy on their core business operations. Our customers include AmLaw 200 and UK top 100 law firms, Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 corporations, top-tier private equity firms and hedge funds, as well as almost all of the global investment banks. The Integreon web site (www.integreon.com) provides more information about our company and our solutions.
This position will be responsible for a variety of projects and client requests. They may work on deadline oriented, high quality word processing, spreadsheet and database requests, as well as transcription using a digital dictation system. This position will establish, monitor and oversee the project process with the understanding that deadlines are a priority.
• Responsible for answering customer & Integreon phones and responding to customer e-mail.
• Responsible for scheduling, prioritizing and monitoring incoming projects.
• Responsible for assigning project work to various levels of specialists and senior specialists.
• Responsible for oversight on project completion through all quality control processes
• Responsible for assisting other staff with questions and troubleshooting projects.
• Responsible for project review activities.
• Responsible for effectively handing-off to or receiving project hand-off from other Workflow Coordinators.
• Responsible for professional and concise communication both internally and externally with regard to project status.
• Responsible for reviewing specialist’s work to ensure quality and process standards and customer expectations for project has been met.
• Responsible for checking work schedule in the Resource Specialist’s absence to ensure that all employees have arrived for their shift on time or depart according to the hours scheduled.
• Responsible for notifying Resource Coordinator in the Resource Specialist’s absence about any need for additional resources based on the current project workload in-house.
• Responsible for working with the Resource Specialist to reassign specialists or find internal projects for specialists when customer projects are on track.
• Responsible for alerting Vice President of Customer Service & Operations or other appropriate personnel regarding any project quality problems
• Responsible for notifying appropriate Team Lead about additional training needed for an employee.
• Responsible for updating Management and Update Team on project status throughout work schedule. This includes responsibility for producing the internally sent 4-hour update in the Resource Specialist’s absence or other reports as requested.
• Must be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat. In addition to demonstrated software use, this position must be a proven strategic thinker with excellent creative skills.
• Individual must also be proficient in software assigned to the completion of all projects. Along with proficiency this position requires the ability to meet deadlines paying attention to detail throughout all of their work.
• This position will need to have the ability to operate standard office equipment, such as telephones, personal computers, office machines and adding machines.
• This position must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints. This position will also need to maintain confidential information and work in a fast paced, dynamic and creative organization.
• This position must possess the ability to write detailed reports and correspondence and communicate effectively with customers in a friendly, pleasant manner.
• This position must also show initiative and good judgment, functioning well under pressure, able to switch gears on a moment’s notice as well as the ability to concentrate in an environment of multiple demands and distractions. Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness are a plus.
• This position also requires skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently.
The requirement is a minimum of one year experience with software or in an office environment using software products and office related equipment. 1-2 years of customer service experience is preferred but not required. The requirement for this position is a high school diploma or equivalent. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted. Testing requirements will be maintained through Job Service of North Dakota and the minimum requirements for this position are efficiency in all Microsoft Office Products.
Shift differential of $1.00 from 7pm-11pm and $2.00 from 3pm-11pm
Start Date: December 5th
||To apply, please request an application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete job testing at ND Job Service or a local staffing agency if you are from out of town. Testing should include Microsoft Word 2003, Word 2010, and a speed typing test. Application and test results should be sent back via email, fax 701-540-0220
|Address Line 1:
||300 45th St S
|Address Line 2:
|Map to Address Above :
, or mail to Integreon, Attn: Mandi, 300 45th St SW, Fargo, ND 58103.
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative Company: Fair Hills Resort Location: Detroit Lakes, MNJob Description:
||Outside Sales RepresentativeFair Hills Resort, located near Detroit Lakes, MN is seeking a disciplined, self-starter who will increase our large group, convention, special event, and banquet business. Travel required throughout North Dakota, Minnesota and South Dakota.Responsibilities:
• Increase the sales of the resort’s services
• Prospecting new accounts
• Schedule appointments with prospective businesses in the tri-state area
• Solicit business, capture continued business, book large groups, write proposals
• Meet the target sales set by the resort
• Maintain accurate records for sales reports
• Build relationships with current customers and develop new contacts
• A Bachelors Degree
• Experience in the sales of services
• Professional demeanor with clear and direct communication skills
• Must be able to work unsupervised
• Goal oriented
• Experience in marketing and/or customer service
• Experience in the Hospitality Industry
• Previous experience in large group/convention sales
• Income is derived through salary and commission
• 50% travel required
||To apply e-mail HR: email@example.com, Attn: Sales PositionApplication Deadline: December 14, 2011
|Download Application Form At::
|Online Application Address :
Job Title: Resident Claims Trainee Company: Farmers Alliance Mutual Insurance Company Location: North Dakota and Montana Job Description: Entry level Position, complete training program through classroom study, hands on training, and independent study. Training lasts six months. Learn to evaluate claims to determine if a loss is covered and the amount of loss. Adjust losses from the office as well as in the field. Some overnight travel may be required. Perform special projects as assigned. Contact: For more information on this position contact UND career services at http://www.myinterfase.com/und/student
Application Deadline: December 1, 2011
Job Title: Accounting/ Budget Specialist III Company: Department of Human Services Location: Bismarck, ND Job Description: requires a bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting and two years of professional accounting experience. Responsible for analysis of medical expenditure data from the State’s Medicaid Management Information System, and reconciliation of expenditures on quarterly Federal Reports to Peoplesoft, the states accounting system. Contact: http://www.myinterfase.com/und/student career connect
Regulation & Governance Journal has included Dr. Antonova’s article “Capacity building in global Internet governance: the long-term outcomes of global multistakeholderism” in its December 2011 issue. The article proposes a model for studying the tangible and intangible outcomes of the collaborative process at the Internet Governance Forum (IGF), a UN-sponsored global multistakeholder platform, and at the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). The author proposes that creating a regulatory regime for the global network requires an adequate global consciousness. Through open dialogue and learning in the multistakeholder process personal perspectives and vocabulary are changed, identities and conceptual frameworks are defined, and an ever-growing network of realized interdependencies emerges.
Regulation & Governance is an online journal published by Wiley-Blackwell Publishing and has achieved an outstanding debut Impact Factor of 1.591, which reflects the quality and relevance of the papers published.
Dr. Richard Shafer will present a paper: “Press Controls as an Obstacle to Democracy in Post-Soviet Central Asia,” at the conference titled: After the Fall: Twenty Years of Post-communist Transition in the Former Soviet Empire. North Dakota State University. Oct. 28, 2011.
Job Title: Photographer/ Editor Company: Prime Cities Broadcasting Inc. Location: Bismarck Job Description: Fluent in non-linear editing workflow including experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe CS4, and Macintosh OSX. Knowledge and experience of camera and lighting techniques. The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Be able to think critically,write, copy, and effectively communicate your concepts. A bachelor’s degree is a plus, but not required. Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to relocate to the Bismarck area if necessary. Contact: Cole Bernhardt FAX: 701-250-7244 Have resumes sent to KNDX, ATTN: Production Manager PO Box 4026 Bismarck ND 58502 or send in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org